- Lets Cook Cookware
- Style: Artisan Farmhouse Box Style - Traditional
- Hand Made, Coppered & Reinforced Frame, British Made
- 3LB Loaf Tin, Heavy Duty, Tinplate, Ideal for Farmhouse & Large Loaves by Lets Cook Cookware
- Suitable for Frequent & Daily Use.
- Size: Top 8⅜" x 5", 4½" Depth, (Bottom 7" x 3¾") Extra Deep.
This Large Loaf Tin at 3LB capacity, is made from Heavy Gauge Bakers Tin Steel and is Suitable for Commercial and Frequent Daily Use. Ideal for Farmhouse and Large Loaves. Hand Made & British Made by Lets Cook Cookware. **Note** Tinplate will rust if refrigerated, soaked in water or left unseasoned. **To season** - Apply a thin coat of vegetable shortening (Trex, Flora White or Cookeen) or lard to the inside and outside of the tin plate pan - make sure you coat all areas except the handle. Then, place your lined baking tray on the bottom rack of the oven, and the tin plate pan on the middle rack (so that the oil drains onto the lined baking tray). Bake tin plate pans using the regular times and temperatures your dishes generally use, so that you do not over bake the pan. Generally, 15 to 20 minutes should be enough. Pull the pan out of the oven, wipe dry with a clean cloth and let it cool. You'll want your pan to become a dark brown or black color. Keep in mind that some pans may need a second or third coating before they are fully seasoned.