- USA Pans
- USA Pan baking pans feature Americoat which promotes quick release of baked-goods plus fast and easy clean up; wash with hot water, mild soap and gentle scrub brush or sponge
- Made in the USA; pan measures 9 x 4 x 4 inches
- Nonstick Americoat coating - a patented silicone coating which is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free - provides quick and easy release of all baked-goods and minimal easy clean up
- USA Pan is a Bundy family company which has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years
- Medium Pullman Loaf Pan has a cover and consistently bakes beautiful bread; commercial grade and heavy gauge aluminized steel with a lifetime warranty
The USA Pans Pullman Loaf Pan & Cover is constructed of aluminized steel, the material of choice for commercial bakeries. Loaf Pan measures 9 x 4 x 4 inch. The size and design of the Pullman pan makes it ideal for making squared bread loaves and brioche. The metal thickness of this pan has been selected to allow for even heat distribution and maximum service life. An important and unique feature of this pan is its corrugated design. Corrugation maximizes the pans strength and prevents warping, denting and other effects of everyday use. Plus, it also minimizes surface contact which translates into evenly baked products that are easily released. No need for messy and unhealthy oil and grease. This pan is coated with Americoat. Americoat is a proprietary silicone coating. It provides a clear, non-stick, non-toxic baking surface, specially formulated for superior baking. It's FDA approved; it does not contain PTFE's or PFOA's. It is not recommended to exceed baking temperature of 450 degrees F. Easy care. To clean, simply wipe clean after use; soap and water are okay to use. It is not recommended that pan be washed in dishwasher because harsh chemicals can cause the non-stick material to breakdown in time. Dry pan completely, after cleaning. USA Pans is the newest line of bakeware developed by American Pan, the world's largest manufacturer of commercial bakeware. Pans are made of 65% recycled steel. Made in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. Lifetime warranty. Note: The design of the lid is not a snug fit, its purpose is to prevent it from sliding off the container, this is not a snug fit to enable access to the bread at high temperatures and during baking. The maximum temperature for all USA Pans bakeware items is 450 degrees F and not 400 degrees F.