- Euphoric Cookware
- SUITABLE FOR USE ON - Gas, Electric, Ceramic and Induction hobs, as well as in the oven, on the stove, under the grill and on barbecues/campfires. Compatible with metal, wood and silicone utensils.
- PREMIUM HEAVY WEIGHT SKILLET (3.7KG) - For Professional Chefs or Food Lovers alike. This piece of Premium Cookware can last for over 100 years if care instructions (included) are followed. Premium Quality Guaranteed.
- VERY VERSATILE CAST IRON FRYING PAN SKILLET - Fry, Roast, Sear, Grill, Oven cook, Bake, Braise, Broil, Sauté, Flambé - Even Cook a Pizza! Large enough for family cooking and could easily fit a large T-bone steak. 12" diameter with subtly designed dual pouring spouts. Features an assist handle to aid balanced lifting and moving. Can be wall hung.
- CLEAN VIA HAND WASHING - This Skillet needs to be seasoned after use - A simple process - instructions included. Never transfer a very hot cast iron pan from hob/oven into a sink of water. Always allow it time to cool first.
- THIS DEEP SKILLET PAN WILL CONTAIN SPLATTERING AND FACILITATES POURING - The Heavy gauge body has super heat-retention properties, This Skillet is warp-resistant and durable. Professional Chef Grade Cookware.
Cast iron provides the finest heat distribution and retention of any cookware metal. The heat spreads rapidly and evenly across both the bottom and sides of the material and stays hot for a prolonged period of time. It is also extremely versatile and can be used to sear, fry, sauté, grill, roast, bake, braise and broil - both indoors or out. Cast iron will tolerate any heat source (except microwaves) and is therefore suitable for induction, ceramic, electric and gas hobs. It will perform effortlessly in the oven, on the stove, in the grill and even on barbecues/campfires. Amazingly, some of the very first skillets, griddles and Dutch ovens, produced more than 100 years ago, are still being used in kitchens today.