- USA Pan
- USA Pan is a Bundy family company which has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years
- USA Pan baking pans feature Americoat which promotes quick release of baked-goods plus fast and easy clean up; wash with hot water, mild soap and gentle scrub brush or sponge
- Muffin Pan for most toaster ovens has 6 wells ; commercial grade and heavy gauge aluminized steel with a lifetime warranty
- Nonstick Americoat coating - a patented silicone coating which is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free - provides quick and easy release of all baked-goods and minimal easy clean up
- Made in the USA; Over all pan measures 11 x 9 x 1.5 inches and each well measures 2.75 x 2.06 x 1.38 inches
The USA Pan 11 x 9 Inch 6-Cup Toaster Oven Muffin Pan is a classic design with a corrugated surface to facilitate air flow, and coated with the patented AMERICOAT Plus natural non-stick silicone coating that makes both baking and cleanup easier than ever before. USA Pan is a Bundy Family Company that has proudly made superb quality bakeware in the USA for both leading commercial bakeries as well as the home chef for the last 50 years. Proudly providing jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA Pan offers a lifetime warranty and uses 65% recycled steel to manufacture is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free. The clear, non-stick coating is also non-toxic, and specifically formulated for superior baking and easy clean up. All pans have been designed with the same standard features of industrial pans. This includes aluminized steel construction and steel wires in the rim, providing extra strength and reducing potential warping. All metal thicknesses have been carefully selected to allow an even heat distribution and a long product life. Their corrugated surface design facilitates air circulation, giving you evenly baked goods with a quick release. No need for messy and unhealthy oils or greases and clean-up is a breeze!