Usually dispatched within 24 hours. Free shipping.
PAVONIDEA MOULDS can be used for thousands of baking processes without altering their organoleptic features.
PAVONIDEA manufacturs its products in Suisio, Italy and uses only 100% platinum silicone for its products. Initially launched for the professional market meant for the best chefs, the moulds are now offered directly to the consumer.
● The food-safe platinum silicone baking mould can be used in the oven, in the microwave or in the freezer compartment for the production of sweet & savoury desserts, baked, chilled or frozen.
● The mould is temperature-resistant from -40° to + 280°C and is dishwasher safe. In most cases, however, it is sufficient to rinse out the mould with hot water and a little soap.
● Before first use: rinse with hot water and grease lightly.
● Avoid using the "crisp" function on the microwave, sharp objects and a direct heat source (i.e. flame, burner, etc.)
● When not in use, ideal to store in the box provided.