- USA Pan
- Nonstick Americoat coating - a patented silicone coating which is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free - provides quick and easy release of all baked-goods and minimal easy clean up
- Mini Round Cake Pans make six 4.25 inch cakes; commercial grade and heavy gauge aluminized steel with a lifetime warranty
- USA Pan is a Bundy family company which has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years
- USA Pan baking pans feature Americoat which promotes quick release of baked-goods plus fast and easy clean up; wash with hot water, mild soap and gentle scrub brush or sponge
- Made in the USA; each well measures 4.25 inch round x 1.5 inch deep
The USA Pans Six Well, Mini Round Cake Panel Pan is constructed of aluminized steel, the material of choice for commercial cookeries and bakeries. The metal thickness of pan has been selected to allow for even heat distribution and maximum service life. Pan is coated with Americoat. Americoat is a proprietary silicone coating. It provides a clear, non-stick, non-toxic baking surface, specially formulated for superior baking. It's FDA approved; it does not contain PTFE's or PFOA's. It is not recommended to exceed baking temperature of 400 degrees F. Easy care. To clean, simply wipe clean after use; soap and water are okay to use. It is not recommended that pan be washed in dishwasher because harsh chemicals can cause the non-stick material to breakdown in time. Dry pan completely, after cleaning. USA Pans is the newest line of bakeware developed by American Pan, the world's largest manufacturer of commercial bakeware. Pans are made of 65-percent recycled steel. Made in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, USA. Lifetime warranty.