- The Cowshed
- In addition, its light and portable as a survival heat source. Able to be used in Wet and Windy conditions.
- Weight: 0.9kg. Made of Anodized Aluminium. Holds up to 1.42 litres. Height: 34cm. Width: 18.5cm (at its widest point).
- The Ghillie Kettle line is a totally unique product that requires only simple grass, paper, sticks or dried leaves to easily start it boiling water or cooking meals.
- Guaranteed for 10 years, subject to normal wear and tear.
- The Ghillie Kettle will boil water in 6-10 minutes for safe drinking or warm drinks.
Ghillie Kettle Co has changed its hard anodising process by removing the dye used to give the dark grey/black appearance. The Ghillie Kettles are still Hard anodized to BS.ISO.1007 and 30-40 microns deep (which complies with British Food standard), but are now silver/grey in colour.