- Groupe SEB
- Multipurpose pan is ideal for one-pot preparations that call for sauteing,simmering and braising.
- All-Clad's original Tri-Ply 18/10 Stainless construction diffuses heat consistently. Made in the USA,dishwasher safe,Lifetime Warranty
- Deep design to fit large foods under lid without overcrowding.
- Rims are shaped to allow for drip-less pouring
- Wide design for searing and liquid reduction
A natural choice for making convenient one-pot meals, this versatile piece from All-Clad's original three-layer bonded Stainless Steel cookware line combines the attributes of a sauté pan and a saucier. A new capacity engraving on the base makes for quick identification, and an improved ergonomic handle ensures comfort.
Tri-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between an easy-care stainless-steel interior and exterior.
Bonded-metal construction ensures fast, even heating.
Stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish provides superior stick resistance and won't react with foods.
All-in-one pan combines wide base for searing and sautéing ingredients over high heat and sloped rounded sides to contain liquids and facilitate stirring when you're simmering stews, whisking sauces or browning meats.
Lid locks in moisture and heat after browning to finish cooking ingredients, either on the stovetop or in the oven, ideal for preparing one-pan meals.
Ergonomic, riveted stainless-steel handle stays cool on the cooktop.
Pan size etched on base.
Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
Made in the USA