- Stainless Steel
- Calphalon Cookware
- Aluminum core provides superior conductivity and even heating for excellent browning and control of the cooking process. Non-porous stainless steel cooking surface is safe for use with all utensils.
- A heavy-gauge aluminum core is sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel by means of high-heat, high-pressure impact bonding for extreme durability.
- Clear tempered-glass lids let you see food while it's cooking and are oven safe, so you can finish covered dishes in the oven or keep them warm until ready to serve
- Long, brushed stainless steel handles stay cool on the stovetop. All cookware is dishwasher-safe and carries Calphalon's full lifetime warranty.
- Shaped like a traditional sauté pan, but with two loop handles so it easily moves from stovetop to oven to table. Ideal for casseroles and "brown and braise" recipes.
Calphalon’s everyday pan is a great all-around performer, moving gracefully from stove top to oven to table. Gently sloped sides and a wide, flat bottom lend versatility. Two looped handles are easy to gras...