- World Kitchen
- Extremely resilient to temperature changes; can be used on stovetop or in the oven, fridge or freezer
- 3.5L stockpot 27cm(d)x12.25cm(h)
- Healthier cooking, non-prous glass ceramic won't absorb food odors or flavors
- Visions Cookware's see-through design allows for easily monitoring foods while they cook instead of constantly removing a lid to peek inside
- Suitable Gas, Electric, Halogen and Ceramic stovetops
VISIONS cookware is renowned as the amber-coloured, see-through range of cookpots and glass saucepan sets. Like CORNINGWARE, it is made of a glass ceramic material that is thermal shock resistant. Which means it will not break from sudden change in temperature.
VISIONS' transparency makes it easier to monitor what's cooking and helps to avoid messy boilovers. The risk of overcooking is also minimized, resulting in more nutritious and healthier meals. VISIONS is extremely versatile - not only is it ideal for stovetop cooking, but can also be used in the oven, the microwave, under the grill, in the refrigerator and in the dishwasher. It therefore offers the convenience of preparing, cooking, serving and storing in one vessel.
VISIONS is non-porous and non-reactive so it does not absorb odours or stains from food, unlike some metals. Due to its excellent heat retention qualities, it is also ideal for liquid based cooking such as soups and curries. In addition, it is economical on fuel as medium heat is recommended for optimal cooking results.