- Groupe SEB
- Riveted stainless-steel handles with venting and contoured for a comfortable grip; stainless-steel lids; flared edges; capacity etched on base
- Highly polished 18/10 stainless steel interior with starburst finish offers superior stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won't react with food
- Oven safe and broiler safe up to 600 degrees F; optimized for induction; dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty; made in USA
- 5-ply bonded construction with stainless steel, aluminum, and a thick copper core for even heating, warp-free strength, and reliable responsiveness
- 3-Quart sauce pan with loop handle, and high, straight sides - perfect for making sauces or heating liquids
Achieve optimum heating and cooking temperature using All-Clad's Copper Core sauce pan. The patented Copper Core technology uses a five-ply construction to ensure the ideal amount of heat conductivity and diffusion. The center copper layer is bonded on both sides by aluminum to enhance heat distribution, while reducing weight. Finally, the interior and exterior are bonded with 18/10 stainless steel to provide the ideal cooking surface with ease of cleaning. These three materials combine together to create a beautiful and functional piece, allowing for maximum durability and ease of use. The piece also features a long, stay-cool handle that is riveted to the side for added durability and strength, and a stylish copper band that encircles the pan for an additional accent.
Made in the USA
Dimensions: 19.2″ x 9″ x 5.7″.