- Features a hardened scratch-resistant coating that is super easy to clean.
- Eco-friendly pan delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without the risk of exposure to controversial perfluorinated chemicals.
- Boasts a comfortable heat-resistant silicon coated handle that is reinforced to the pan via 3 solid rivets.
- Interior of pan made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum, with a magnetized base for use with rapid heat transfer induction stoves.
- Utilizes a stone-derived coating from Germany that achieves non-stick perfection while remaining 100% free of APEO and PFOA, and the lesser known chemicals NMP and NEP.
Utilizing GREBLON -- a stone-derived coating from Germany, the Stone Earth Pan by Ozeri is the world's leading frying pan, delivering non-stick perfection while remaining absolutely free of PFOA, a harmful chemical often found in traditional cookware. Conventional pans achieve their non-stick performance with the aid of PFOA (PerFluoroOctanoic Acid), which the EPA has classified as a 'persistent pollutant of the environment'. According to the EPA, once ingested PFOA is capable of remaining in people for a very long time, and has been shown to cause developmental and other adverse effects in laboratory animals. With the Stone Earth Pan's stone-derived coating from Germany, even under high temperatures, no controversial perfluorinated chemicals are ever released into the environment. This is because the Stone Earth Pan utilizes an inert coating inspired by nature. The Stone Earth Pan's stone-derived coating is completely free of PFOA, and far more durable and scratch-resistant than other non-stick surfaces. With better non-stick properties, the Stone Earth Pan allows you to saute, fry, bake, boil and braise with as little as half the amount of oil normally used, and cleaning is a breeze. The Stone Earth Pan by Ozeri is made of the highest quality die-cast aluminum that allows for even cooking and fantastic browning without hot spots. It boasts a magnetized bottom for rapid heat transfer on induction stoves, and a heat resistant silicone coated handle. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. GREBLON coating made by Weilburger GmbH, Germany. Final pan assembly in China.