- Stainless Steel
- Groupe SEB
- 3-ply bonded construction consists of durable stainless steel encapsulating an aluminum core for even heating throughout
- Contoured stainless-steel handles permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; capacity etched on base
- 12-Inch fry pan with wide flat base and versatile low-profile shape
- Highly polished cooking surface with starburst finish offers stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won't react with food
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F; induction compatible; limited lifetime warranty; Made in USA
The Frypan features a flat bottom and flared sides that make tossing ingredients both effortless and precise. The sloped sides of the pan allow a spatula to easily slide in and under for turning. A kitchen staple in a variety of sizes, the Frypan is ideal for searing, browning and pan-frying everything, from eggs to meats to all types of battered foods.