- As a German brand WMF is known for its versatile stylish range of products and reliability in quality and finish. For over 150 years WMF has been making cooking, dining and drinking a real experience whilst maintaining professional standards and progressing manufacturing technologies.
- - pour off or decant liquids without spilling to keep your dishes and cooker clean.
- Material: Cromargan stainless steel 18/10 - dishwasher-safe, easy to clean, ovenproof, tasteless and acid resistant. - Designed in Germany. Elegant shape.
- Content: Low casserole Ø 20 cm (approx. 3l) - ideal for stove top with Ø 18 cm, height: 9,6 cm | Item Number 0730216040
- WMF cookware are suitable for all stove tops - including induction. TransTherm Allherdboden: Patented base construction with steady heat distribution and long heat storage for energy-saving cooking.
Our shallow casserole pans are guaranteed to become a firm favourite in any kitchen. Especially since they are so practical and talented: fry your meat, pour in your sauce and cook slowly on the hob or in the oven - all in one go. Who needs a frying pan and a deep casserole pan when you can do everything in the one pan: tender, succulent stews and tasty beef casseroles have never been easier. Thanks to the raised rim, hardly any fat splashes over, and only a small amount of liquid is needed for stewing. At the same time, the rim is lower than on the deep casserole pans, allowing liquids to evaporate faster and meat to be turned easily. Made from rust-free Cromargan stainless steel and featuring a TransTherm universal base, WMF shallow casserole pans are suitable for use on all hobs, including induction. The pans are also available in cast aluminium as well as various sizes with matching glass or stainless steel lids.