- USA Pan
- USA Pan is a Bundy family company which has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years
- Made in the USA; classic half sheet baking pan surface area measures 17.25 x 12.25 x 1 inches
- Baking pans feature unique design with corrugated surface; facilitates air circulation for a quick release and evenly baked baked-goods
- Nonstick Americoat coating - a patented silicone coating which is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free - provides easy release of baked-goods and easy clean up; wash with hot water, mild soap and gentle sponge
- Classic Half Sheet Pan for baking and roasting cookies, vegetables, and cakes; commercial grade and heavy gauge aluminized steel with a lifetime warranty
The USA Pans Large Jellyroll Pan is constructed of aluminized steel, the material of choice for commercial bakeries. Jellyroll pans are a standard for many bakers. The large baking surface and raised walls are ideal for baking everything from drop cookies to sheet cakes. A jellyroll pan is a fantastic all-purpose pan. The metal thickness of this pan has been selected to allow for even heat distribution and maximum service life. An important and unique feature of this pan is its corrugated design. Corrugation maximizes the pans strength and prevents warping, denting and other effects of everyday use. Plus, it also minimizes surface contact which translates into evenly baked products that are easily released. No need for messy and unhealthy oil and grease. This pan is coated with Americoat. Americoat is a proprietary silicone coating. It provides a clear, non-stick, non-toxic baking surface, specially formulated for superior baking. It's FDA approved; it does not contain PTFE's or PFOA's. It is not recommended to exceed baking temperature of 450 degrees F. Easy care. To clean, simply wipe clean after use; soap and water are okay to use. It is not recommended that pan be washed in dishwasher because harsh chemicals can cause the non-stick material to breakdown in time. Dry pan completely, after cleaning. USA Pans is the newest line of bakeware developed by American Pan, the world's largest manufacturer of commercial bakeware. Pans are made of 65% recycled steel. Made in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. Large Jellyroll Pan measures 13 X 18" with inch high sides. Lifetime warranty.