- Nonstick jelly roll pan made of heavy-gauge, aluminized steel
- Measures 12 by 17 inches; lifetime warranty
- Two-tone surface promotes perfect browning
- Heavy-duty construction means no twisting or warping
- Oven safe to 450 degrees F; not broiler safe; not dishwasher safe
From quick finger foods to fancy desserts, Calphalon's jelly roll pan is the most versatile baking pan you'll ever buy. The shallow sides are ideal for baking small-portion foods such as fries, fish fillets and breadsticks. And our brownie pan is the preferred size and depth for brownies or other quick-bake cakes. Colors affect baking performance because they conduct heat differently. That's why our bakeware features a two-tone design: a silver grey surface underneath assures efficient baking time and a medium grey surface on top protects against overbrowning. Heavy-duty construction means no twisting or warping. And our advanced nonstick surface releases even sticky baked goods easily. Plus you can add the Calphalon 12 x 17 Cooling Rack to use as a roasting rack for roasting vegatables (or just as a cooling rack too!)!