- Thomas by Rosenthal
- Exterior has a high-temperature gloss coating and the interior has a non-stick triple layer Du-Pont Teflon Select coating, providing great durability and making it easy to cook low-fat healthy food with and making it easier to clean
- Tempered glass lid is durable with a stainless steel rim and a phenolic (Bakelike) knob with stainless steel insert. The lid is 4mm / 0.157inch thick with a stainless steel rim that is 11.5mm / 0.45in wide
- Ergonomic phenolic (Bakelite) handle designed to stay cool when cooking and safe to 180 degrees C / 350 F (not recommended for oven use)
- Forged from heavy gauge, heavy duty 4mm thick aluminium for excellent conductivity with a stainless-steel base this saute pan allows you to fit high volumes of liquid in it compared to a skillet or wok
- Suitable for use on; induction, electric, gas, ceramic glass, halogen and solid cookers. The Thomas logo and heat icons have been chemically etched onto the stainless-steel induction base. Dimensions: Diameter 28cm/10in
Practical and original, innovative and creative, stylish, multifunctional and uncomplicated. Design you can live with. This sauté pan allows you to fit a higher volume of liquid compared to a skillet. The straight sides make the liquid less likely to splash out as you move the pan around. It also allows the lid to fit more tightly, minimising evaporation. With a wide base, a sauté pan can be heavier than a skillet and the two handles opposite to each other aid lifting. The Thomas titanium cookware range is forged from heavy gauge, heavy duty 4mm / 0.157" thick, aluminium for excellent conductivity with a stainless-steel base making the range induction compatible. The ultimate range for all kitchens. The internal non-stick coating is triple layer Du-Pont Teflon Select, the exterior has a high-temperature gloss coating providing great durability inside and out. Easy to both cook and clean with. The ergonomic handles are screw fixed to the main body of the pot meaning that the interior has no rivets making it more hygienic. The handles are phenolic (Bakelite) with a stainless-steel flame guard that protects the base of the handle where it joins the body of the aluminium pot. The handles are safe to 180 degrees C / 350 F (not recommended for oven use). Our lids are made from high-quality stainless steel featuring toughened heat resistant tempered glass to seal in juices and flavours. Suitable for use on; induction, electric, gas, ceramic glass, halogen and solid cookers.