- An unique sloped shape allows for easy flipping of omelets, sandwiches, and pancakes
- Made from heavy-duty Aluminum-Manganese alloy, durable construction
- Maifanite stone non-stick coating for easy-release, even and quick heat conduction
- Tamagoyaki Pan measures 5" W x 1.8" H x 7" L (13 x 4.5 x 18 cm), handle length 5.5" (14 cm)
- Stainless steel magnetic conductive base, could be used on both induction hob and gas stove. Under 500W when using on induction cooker, low flame cooking on stove. Temperature limit 450 F (230 C)
MyLifeUNIT Japanese Non-stick Omelette Pan Tamagoyaki Egg Pan adapts heavy-duty Al-Mn alloy for durable use, Manfan stone non-stick coating with easy-release which is no harm to human body. An unique sloped shape allows for easy flipping of omelets, sandwiches, and pancakes. Multi-purpose, which could make multiple formula with the same pan mould. Could be used on induction cooker, gas stove, ceram stove or furnace. Your best choice for cooking Japanese Tamagoyaki Omelette.