- Mauviel 1830®
- Does Not Apply
- Country/Region of Manufacture:
- Cookware Set
- copper/ stainless
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Perfect for everything from searing steaks to simmering soups, this 10-piece set is a pretty and practical addition to any kitchen. Each heirloom-quality pan combines the powerful performance of copper with the simple care and cleanup of stainless steel. Whether you’re starting a collection or adding versatility to your cookware, these everyday essentials deliver amazing results for a lifetime of delicious meals.
Meticulously handcrafted in France since 1830, Mauviel cookware is praised by chefs around the world for its exceptionally even handling, durable construction and timeless beauty.
- Set includes:
- 1.2-qt. saucepan with lid
- 1.9-qt. saucepan with lid
- 3.3-qt. saucepan with lid
- 3.2-qt. sauté pan with lid
- 8" skillet
- 10.2" skillet
- Chefs around the world use Mauviel cookware for its world-class French craftsmanship
- Handmade, heirloom-quality pan is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects
- Features a combination of two powerful traditional cooking materials: copper (90%) and 18/10 stainless steel (10%)
- Professional grade 2.5mm-thick copper exterior delivers the ultimate heat transfer and control
- Stainless steel interior is nonreactive, preserving the flavor and nutrients of food
- Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture and keeps food warm till you’re ready to serve
- Cast stainless handles feature an iron-electroplated finish—combining the traditional, dark color of cast iron with the stay-cool benefits of stainless steel
Listing includes one complete (display) set of Mauviel (Made is France) pots and pans, they have MINOR scratches on the bottom, one very slight nearly invisible dent in on lid and MINOR scrapes on the top edge of a few pans. All blemishes are very minor and would occur in daily use. Each one is well documented in the photographs. The set does not...
View more info...