- Pressure Cooker
- Stainless Steel
- Country/Region of Manufacture:
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Young. Modern. Ingenious. This is not your grandmother's pressure cooker. With its sleek design and innovative construction, the Vitaquick pressure cooker line is perfect for both newcomers to pressure-cooking and pros alike. These high-qualityÂ pressure cookers are still the easiest to use and clean on the market. Silent under pressure, with fool-proof safety features. Vitaquick is 100% made in Germany
- Brand new in the box
- Fissler Vitaquick 4.2-Quart Pressure Pan Set includes pressure pan with pressure lid, glass lid and wire steamer basket
- Durable CookStar All-Stove Base is made of an extra-thick aluminum core and high-quality stainless steel to ensure it will never separate, warp, or develop hot spots, even on induction stoves
- Silent operation
- Included tempered glass lid for conventional cooking. The included wire basket with handles that can be folded inward to be used under pressure or clipped onto the rim for draining after conventional deep frying.
- Steam cannot escape once the valve is locked to keep kitchen cool and odor-free when in use
- Efficient design requires less energy, time and liquid to cook
- Cookware can also be used to sterilize and preserve foods
- Suitable for use on all stove types
- Capacity: 4.2 quarts
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel construction with an extra thick, 6mm aluminum base for even heat distribution
- Auto-locking handle audibly clicks into place and features a visual indicator that changes from red to green when securely locked. Pressure cannot build until the lide is properly locked and visual indicator is green
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Made in Germany by Fissler, founded in 1845
Expedite slow-cooked meals like stews and braises up to 70% faster with this pressure cooker. Complete with two adjustable cooking levels and a green/yellow/red display to indicate when to...
View more info...