- ALL CLAD Stainless Steel
- Stock Pot
- Stainless Steel
- Dishwasher Safe
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Calling all cooks! All-Clad Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel 4-Qt Soup/Stock Pot w/All Clad Whisk is looking for a new chef. Sadly, from diabetes I cannot lift my All Clad anymore. I am hoping my beloved ALL CLAD makes it into the homes of people who appreciate good quality cookware, and enjoy cooking as much as I used too. My All Clad, including this item, was sporadically used. It is in very good condition. I never used the lid, not even once. More details below. It will come with a Williams Sonoma, Stonewall Kitchen some sort of cookbook, so it can be sent media mail. Consider the cookbook my free gift to you! Not including tax, the whisk and pot come to $455.00. Make an offer, bid on the auction, most likely get a bargain!
Representing the best in American craftsmanship, All-Clad’s Stainless Steel line incorporates five-layer bonded construction as well as functional advances. This pot is specially designed for soups and stocks, as well as other items, its tall 5" sides helping to minimize evaporation and maximize flavor.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Well suited for slow-simmering soups, preparing pasta sauces, cooking grains and boiling potatoes.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Extra-large loop handles on pot and lid are easy to grip, even with oven mitts.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- 8" diam., 5" high.
- 4-qt. cap.
- 4 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- $415 retail
- Ideal for use on most types of cooktop, except possibly induction.
- Oven and broiler...
View more info...